Does Pronexin Really Eliminate Acne?
As if having acne wasn’t bad enough, your acne treatment causes irritation, peeling, itching, burning, and dryness. Acne treatments are supposed to provide relief from breakouts, but you almost need another product to provide relief from your treatment!
Pronexin caught my eye because it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. So, Pronexin should be safer than most acne treatments. However, studies show chemicals are powerful acne-fighters so can Pronexin be effective without chemicals?
Let’s look at the science and find out…
Triggers and Stages of Acne
That little bump wasn’t on your face a few hours ago. How did it spring up so quickly?! Actually, the process may not have been as fast as you think. Experts estimate acne starts forming under skin three weeks before you see a pimple.
First, something causes sebum overproduction. With too much sebum, the pore starts to clog.
Then dead skin cells block the pore. This prevents sebum from escaping and makes the clogging worse.
At that point the clogged pore creates an ideal environment for bacteria to grow. The infection spreads and causes the pore to swell and become painful. And you’re left with a little or big bump.
Based on this theory, there are three factors that trigger acne:
- Hormonal imbalance – causes sebaceous glands to overproduce sebum
- Bacterial infection – caused by clogged pores, unhealthy lifestyle, or weak immunity
- Toxins – weaken skin and the immune system
How Does Pronexin Work?
Pronexin is formulated with 33 natural acne-fighting ingredients. It’s a fast-acting treatment designed to reduce or eliminate acne “in as little as 72 hours,” according to Pronexin.com. Pronexin addresses acne in three ways:
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Unblocks pores by removing dead skin cells and reducing sebum
- Heals and soothes skin
To see just how Pronexin works, take a look at these key ingredients:
- Aloe Vera: A natural ingredient which strengthens, heals, and protects skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil has been used as an antibacterial agent for centuries. It effectively introduces oxygen into pores, which kills bacteria and eliminates dead skin cells. Research shows tea tree oil is as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but not as harsh (Medical Journal of Australia, 1990).
- Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant eradicates toxins and repairs the damage they’ve caused. One study found vitamin C also increases collagen production (Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2001).
- MSM: MSM is a rich source of sulfur. Sulfur is essential for collagen, elastin, and keratin production. MSM, consequently, improves skin’s health, flexibility, and repair.
- Green Tea Extract: Well known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, green tea is a huge help against acne. Besides eliminating toxins to prevent acne, it reduces existing acne and speeds up skin repair.
How to Use Pronexin?
The best time to use Pronexin is after you wake up and before you go to bed. Apply a small amount to your skin and rub it in for 30-60 seconds. Lastly, rinse Pronexin off your skin completely.
Pronexin can be used on any skin affected by acne. This includes face, back, shoulders, chest, etc.
Each Pronexin bottles holds 12.2 ounces. Depending on how much and how often you use it, Pronexin lasts 3-4 months.
Who Is Pronexin Made For?
Because it has a gentle formula, Pronexin is safe for all ages. I assumed as much after seeing the ingredients, but I wanted to confirm it. Customer service assured me Pronexin is safe for anyone to use.
If you have sensitive skin or allergies, Pronexin is a great choice. First, because it does not contain harsh ingredients like other acne treatments do. Second, Pronexin isn’t a cream or paste that sits on skin and aggravates allergies. You rub it on; let it kill bacteria and cleanse your skin; and rinse it off.
Is Pronexin One of the Best Acne Treatments?
Pronexin is a great treatment for anyone suffering from acne. It uses ingredients that kill bacteria and unclog pores fast. So it’s not surprising Pronexin users see improvements within days. Because it doesn’t contain chemicals, Pronexin is safer than most acne treatments, which use harsh chemicals and cause side effects.
I think most consumers will get their money’s worth from Pronexin. However, Pronexin doesn’t work for everyone, so I’m glad to see there are retailers who offer a guarantee.
I highly recommend using Pronexin.
If you’ve already tried it, please share your experience and opinion below.Home,
Unedited Pronexin Reviews
Read what people have been saying about Pronexin. You can also leave your own comment by filling out the form here.
Jenn Green Nov. 1, 2012 6:51 pm
Tried accutane and hated it, tried a hundred different creams and nothing. tried this and it’s the only things that worked for me.
D. Martin Nov. 30, 2012 2:57 am
Took about 6 weeks for me to see results but the results were well worth it. I can’t believe how good it’s been.